Connectivity, Integration and SOA solutions deliver fast, flexible and reliable access to data, applications and information regardless of platform, device, or data formats.
These solutions help to improve visibility with enhanced governance of services, processes, and events. Employees, customers, partners, and suppliers stay connected by having data, applications and systems integrated and easily accessible throughout your network. Our experts provide solutions for IBM Connectivity, Integration and SOA solutions:
Products and Solutions
- Provides application programming services that enable application programs to communicate with each other using message queues.
WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances
- Simplify, accelerate, and enhance the security capabilities of your Web services deployments
- Enable the secure and seamless execution of multi-enterprise business processes
IBM Integration Bus (formerly WebSphere Message Broker)
- Simple yet powerful integration engine for any size project
WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud Integration
- Rapidly connect the hybrid world of public clouds, private clouds, and on-premise applications
Managed File transfer
- Enables enterprises to gain control of the movement of critical corporate data
- Connecting a mobile world with reliable real time messaging
Sterling Connect : Direct
- Connect:Direct® provides security-rich, point-to-point file transfers that can eliminate dependency on unreliable File Transfer Protocol (FTP) transfers.
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- A business-centric IT architectural approach that allows organizations to integrate their business as linked, repeatable tasks (services).
WebSphere Transformation Extender
- IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender enables organizations to integrate industry based customer, supplier and business partner transactions across their enterprise.